Tweet This!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dime X (track 4)

DIME X

Intro-
(Art Is)
Poetic Solutions built into my program,
soliloquy or drug sold by the paragraph
Paragraph sequence equal to the element
I think what we have is a “Failure to Communicate”
Quickly you sell my soul to become a product
Produce revenue and get taxed in the process
Proceed to exploit the indigenous population,
I know now what we have here is a failure in communication.
Phase, translate, upload through the neural,
Technical solutions in your material world.
Think about the beats, think about the babies
And the upcoming shift in magnetic polarity
Handle stream of consciousness, execute with extreme prejudice
All I really wanted was Eric B for president
Destiny manifests, explore infinite possibilities,
Amplify my faith that all is as it should be,
Reflect, rotate, translate through the essence,
33 degrees, parallel to the question,
Internal symmetry corresponds to my lesson,
Why are we wasting time on idle conversation?

Refrain.....
(Katharsis)
And I’m calibrating the arc of my trajectory
I’m contemplating the spark of my ejector seat,
I’m cross-dimensions, with no cross to mention
Bathe my brain in blankets of electricity
Cosmos dweller, born in the cellar,
But I cold with a steak, like Sarah Michelle Gellar
A Wild feller similar to Edward Teller
Or the ones that made Major Tom go interstellar
But happens night to night like Poltergeist,
Saying “Katharsis…come to light!”
But I try to fight, yeah I try to resist,
But there’s too many opportunities to exist
A mentalist, I give synapses a twist,
When metaphysically rhyming on the mic like this,
And who is this? I’m only tellin ya twice,
Because this microphone can only let me get so nice!
Katharsis whoa!~ While I’m shifting dimensions
I’m inner-space, you’re just honorable mention-
String theory hold it near me, like it’s dearly,
Scientific with sickness man you can see it clearly!

Refrain.....
(E- Money)
Out my mind, so they hang a vacant sign,
As I sit, write, think and come with other brilliant rhymes,
Disappear into a time by folding dimension sides,
Til it bends, now I’m in and that was only one try!
Rappers fry when the heat of this kitchen’s exposed,
But um freeze til they’re froze by these lyrics so cold!
I’m known as E money Double, All I see is space shuttles,
My outer space age travels came complete with the troubles,
And ever since I got back, I’m like a pit with no muzzle,
Metaphysically evolving and so far from “I love you”,
Is there an underlying meaning on why there’s no life on Venus
Or a reason when people peep out the science they get speechless!
But to each his own, drop a little knowledge,
Feed into the system, pay attention, pray and go to college,
Call the leaders of this country, let them deal with all the problems,
Lock them in the Oval Office, “Don’t come out until you solve ‘em!”
It’s the Revolution, minus guns and all the shooting,
Folding through the 10th Dimension, lifted Galaxy recruiting!

 Outro-

No comments:

Post a Comment